So thank you for taking the time to visit this site. We are looking for dedicated Health & fitness Professional so that I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding coaching position I have available.
I’m Leighton owner of Tone Fitness and we have been delivering clients results in and around Poole since 2004.
We help women and men achieve their health and fitness goals through customized nutrition and fitness programmes. We provide consistent high standards and accountability and of course outstanding results.
We are growing and want to help more people achieve great results!
To make health and fitness transformation a reality. Achieve lasting results and build lifelong sustainable exercise and nutritional habits.
What We Do
We provide effective personal training and fitness development. Clear / simple nutritional guidance with accountability to make achieving great results faster and easier. We specialize in small group personal training in a fun and challenging community environment. Helping our clients achieve the health & fitness they know they should have.
Our core values
- Results and accountability
- Honesty and integrity
- Consistent professional service
I’m looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic person to start training some of our current clients.
If you are hired for this coaching position, you’ll begin coaching clients in the studio 2 – 3 days a week for 3-4 hours per day, including weekends, evenings and early mornings! There will be the option to build this to full time.
My studio offers a casual, fun environment, nice training equipment and the opportunity to learn the inner-workings of a successful personal training studio.
You'll begin coaching clients in the studio as and when required. The job requires flexible working hours to include morning, evenings and weekends, to fit in with the needs of our clients.
You will be compensated fairly with incentives for high level performance. You must enjoy working with people and making a difference in the lives of others. You must be reliable and willing to work early mornings and evenings and weekends.
Tasks You'll Expected To Perform
- Develop Comprehensive Health & Fitness Programmes For Clients: You'll receive coaching and training on our fitness system and programmes, but you'll have flexibility to incorporate your training style and knowledge.
- Tracking Client Progress: In order to ensure a client's success in our programs, you'll need to track weekly progress, current successes and challenges, review client nutrition and exercise log worksheets and more on a weekly basis. It will be your job to hold a client accountable to his/her health and fitness programme to ensure the best results possible.
- Coach clients through their programme: You'll be responsible for weekly exercise sessions and keeping detailed weekly progress reports ont he clients you're working with. If a client is having challenges throughout his/her programme, you'll coach and motivate the client and make appropriate changes to ensure consistent progress.
- Demonstrate Proper Exercise Instruction: This is a big one. I need you to be able to provide proper coaching, instruction, and motivation during a client training session. You should have a working knowledge of the human body (i.e. muscles, movements, functions, etc) and be able to provide appropriate exercises for client's goals.
- Provide Ongoing Health and Fitness Education & Support: Our clients rely on us to service all of their health and fitness needs. It is your job as an expert coach to provide our clients with health and fitness education on various topics that will empower them to lead healthy lives forever. You'll be provided with educational tools and resources, will be expected to study them and speak about them with your clients. We also spend time covering this in our weekly staff meetings.
You must already have in order to qualify for this position:
Qualifications: You do not need personal training experience, but you should have experience of health and fitness and hold a minimum fitness Instructor Level 2 & Personal Trainer Level 3 (or equivalent).
- Good Communication: you will be talking with my clients, who are VERY important to me. You must be comfortable conversing in-person and on the phone and know how to conduct yourself professionally, and deliver clear instructions to the clients. I’ll teach you everything you need to do during a training session. You need to be polite and professional at all times.
- People skills and personality- must LOVE working with people! As mentioned above you must be very comfortable working with people. This is a fun environment and you must be able to show your clients energy and enthusiasm while working with them.
- Own transportation is essential.
If you have these additional skills, your CV will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don’t have these skills, you should still apply because these are not mandatory).
- Previous personal training experience (fitness studio, health club, in-home trainer, etc.)
- Basic nutrition knowledge
- A Degree in Sports, Sports Science, Biomechanics, Physiotherapy (or similar)